Sweet Potato, veg and Feta One Tray Bake
Roasted Sweet Potato, Veg and Feta
"One of those dishes that looks incredible and taste even better. It might take 40 mins in the oven, but the minimal (5 min) prep time means you can relax whilst the oven does all the work. Great for week nights, and when you need a healthy veg fix. If you need the meat, you can add in a couple rashers bacon for another layer of flavour."
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC (fan 180°C/ gas mark 6)
- Make the marinade by placing the garlic in a bowl along with the chopped olives, mixed herbs, 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil and a good pinch salt and pepper.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and squeeze the juice and pips into the marinade bowl, then place the tomato skins in the oven tray.
- Cut the sweet potato in half along the length and add to a large oven tray along with the chopped pepper, courgette and onion.
- Stir the marinade and pour it over the vegetables. Toss together so that all the vegetable are coated.
- Roast in the middle of the oven for 34-40 minutes until the sweet potato is soft.
- Crumble the feta over the vegetables and serve. Garnish with fresh chilli and a squeeze of lemon juice if available.
Have you made this? Let us know how it went in the comments below.